This unique property offers a peaceful rural setting, proximity to town, 2 character homes and beautiful Scenic Rim views! Located in a highly desirable north side location, this 34 acre property with dual living and established agro-tourism income potential, is just an hour from the Brisbane CBD and 8 minutes from Boonah. Two beautifully presented homes – one contemporary and one heritage - established gardens, an in ground pool, 2 modern sheds, 3 phase power, Roadvale rural water supply, a dam and 6 kw solar complete the picture.
The acreage has rich, scrub soil and is divided into 5 smaller paddocks plus the home and olive grove. Along with established pecan & fig trees, 500 productive olive trees create an amazing Mediterranean atmosphere which visitors never fail to comment on. Olive varieties include Arbequina, Manzanillo, Barnea, Koroneiki Picual, Frantoio, Manzanillo and Coratina. Roadvale rural water is reticulated to the garden and olive grove and 100,000 litres of rainwater tanks supply the houses & shed. A large olive press is housed in one shed if you wanted to be part of the burgeoning Scenic Rim Eat Local industry, but you could equally well choose just to relax and enjoy the wonderful atmosphere.
The main home features:-
• Timber floors, spacious light-filled living areas with high ceilings, wood burning fire, reverse cycle air-conditioning, solar hot water.
• 3 bedrooms one with walk-in robe and ensuite, study, second bathroom modern open plan kitchen, 900mm dual fuel stove and a double height ceiling opening onto an outdoor living area.
• Decks front and rear with views to Cunningham’s Gap and Flinders Peak.
The second Queenslander home – The Grove Cottage - is heritage/French Provincial style, and currently used for popular tourist accommodation with 5 star ratings, generating a useful income stream, but could equally well provide a second family home.
• Currently configured as 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one ensuite)
• Wonderful views from every room and a back deck with views to Flinders Peak, the pool and olive grove.
• Gas hot water, wood burning fire & reverse cycle air conditioning.
• High ceilings, wide pine floor boards and heritage features such as archways and coloured glass windows.
PRICE : Offers Over $1,350,000