Stainless Steel Olive Oil Tanks / Fusti
Olive Industry Network
Willunga, SA 5172
Credit Card, EFT
Delivery $15-$20 within Australia
These stainless steel olive oil containers are perfect for your tasting room or cellar door, restaurant, retail food store and kitchen.
They are suitable for a wide range of product storage including olive oil, water, milk, honey (with honeygate tap), spirits, other oils and almost anything else that needs to be poured.
These small containers with a tap pourer and stable base are also known as fusti.
Store olive oil in small amounts for regular use.
• Quality Stainless Steel
• Screw-top lid
• Turn pourer tap
• Stand (available for 2, 3 & 5L only)
Why is stainless steel the best way to store olive oil?
* Stainless steel is easy to clean.
* Stainless steel is durable.
* When sealed, stainless steel completely blocks out light, air and ambient aromas which could degrade your olive oil.
* Stainless steel won't react with olive oil like some other metals.
* Stainless steel won't affect olive oil quality like plastics can.
* Stainless steel will not absorb flavours and aromas which could affect your olive oil.
ALSO ideal for storing:
• Spirits eg: gin, whisky, vodka
• Liquid soap
• Honey (with honey gate tap - please enquire)
Storage Sizes : 2L, 3L, 5L, 10L and 20L
Contact us if you require larger sizes up to or over 50L
2L = $135
3L = $155
5L = $165
10L = $185
15L = $205
20L = $220
30L = $250
50L = $275
50L plus = POA
2-10L = $15 Australia wide
15L+ = $20 Australia wide
Prices are plus 10% GST
1.0% Credit card surcharge applies
Olive Industry Network
PO Box 46
Olive Industry Network is the leading independent specialist online business site for the Australian olive industry.
The site provides a Directory of Growers, Producers, Processors, and Suppliers to the industry, and offers a Marketplace to buy and sell new and used equipment and machinery within Australia. The site is a source for current national and international news, agribusiness articles, and research & development within the olive industry worldwide.
Olive Industry Network is a reference guide for consumers interested in sourcing and purchasing local producers of provincial olive oil and olive products within Australia.