Boundary Bend Olives Pty Ltd
151 Broderick Road
Lara , VIC 3212
Boundary Bend Olives own Australia’s the olive oil brands, Cobram Estate and Red Island. Boundary Bend Olives is also a manufacturer of olive harvesters, owns an olive tree nursery, and an olive oil bottling, storage and laboratory facility.
Varieties include Arbequina, Barnea, Coratina, Picual and Frantoio, Leccino, Hojiblanca, Koroneiki, Manzanillo and Picholine.
Plant and Capacity
t : 03 5455 2965
e : firstname.lastname@example.org
Infused and Flavoured EVOO
151 Broderick Road
Boundary Bend Olives Inc, established in 1998, is a leading player in the global ‘modern’ olive industry.
Boundary Bend Olives Inc is Australia’s largest olive farmer and producer of extra virgin olive oil. We own 2.5 million producing trees on over 6,240 hectares of pristine Australian farmland. Our world class olive groves, located at Boundary Bend and Boort in north-west Victoria, are flagship groves in the Australian industry and have been awarded 'Olive Grove of the Year' by the Australian Olive Association in 2005 and 2008.
The Company is the leading marketer of premium Australian extra virgin olive oil and owns Australia’s #1 home-grown olive oil brand, Cobram Estate. We are also a manufacturer of olive harvesters, owners of Australia’s largest olive tree nursery and olive oil bottling, storage and laboratory facility, and innovators in all aspects of the “new world” olive industry.
Boundary Bend Olives Inc Group
• owns approximately 2.5M olive trees on 6,240ha located at Boort and Boundary Bend;
• has 2 of the world’s top 10 olive oil processing plants with combined capacity of 95t/hr;
• processed 36,400t of olives in 2010 producing approximately 6.5 million litres of olive oil;
• operates a specialist olive nursery, supplying commercial growers as well as wholesaling olive trees to retail chain stores and other nurseries;
• operates a specialist bulk olive oil storage from its premises in Corio;
• provides technical advice to growers who contribute to approximately 65% of the Australian production;
• provides olive oil analysis and research through its own olive oil laboratory that holds both IOC, AOCS and NATA/ISO accreditation;
• provides olive oil bottling, packaging and warehousing services;
• supplies a number of private label brands with both finished good and bulk oil, both domestically and internationally;
• manufactures and services the Colossus olive harvesters;
• and owns Australia’s leading home-grown olive oil brand, Cobram Estate, which was acquired by the BBL Group in 2006 and has grown into Australia’s highest selling brand of Australian produced EVOO;
• owns a 9.2ha industrial facility on the Western fringes of Melbourne with offices, nursery and warehouses covering approximately 20,000 m²; and
• owns 1,500ha of freehold land, highly suitable for olive development, with significant reserves of water in the province of San Juan, Argentina.